DILO RESCUE BODY BUTTER
Rich and creamy, our Dilo Rescue body butter enriched with cold pressed dilo and coconut oil and skin soothing lavender will instantly hydrate and soothe the driest and most irritated of skin!
Thick and creamy and infused with relaxing, skin soothing lavender to a refreshing vanilla mint scent our Dilo Rescue Body Butter is one indulgence you'll never feel guilty about. Derived from the Fiji Islands, this 3 in 1 moisturizer is enriched with cold pressed dilo and coconut oil to help generously spread this fast-absorbing moisturizing blend all over the body for deep conditioning. It revives and restores the most dry and irritated areas leaving skin soft and smooth.
- A high concentration of skin soothing and repairing dilo oil makes this a must-have natural remedy for; mosquito and insect bites, dryness, rashes, post- shaving irritations, acne, eczema, inflammation, bruising, post microdermabrasion, post radiation and chemotherapy.
- Passionflower extract and Lavender essential oil helps soothe and calm dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Perfect as an after-sun product for sunburns. Never feels heavy, greasy, or sticky.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
iGlow Spa will provide you with a refund or an exchange for full priced items, only when:
- The goods have not been damaged, opened or used.
- The goods are returned within 7 day of purchase date
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
The goods are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags still intact. Return shipping costs are at the expense of the purchaser.
iGlow Spa will always provide you with a refund at our discretion for items that:
- Are faulty (unless caused by you)
- Are different to the goods that you ordered
Shipping Charge: Flat rate of $10 for courier delivery anywhere in New Zealand. We do not ship internationally.
As we use couriers to deliver goods, you must use an actual physical street address not a Box number.
Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery depending upon your location within New Zealand. Orders placed after 4.30pm will be processed on the following day. If we do not have that item in stock, we will email you asking whether you still want the product when it comes in or if you would like us to refund your credit card.
All items are carefully checked before dispatch.