Coconut Cleansing Balm
This unique cleansing balm-to-milk melts away all traces of face and eye makeup and impurities without drying your skin!
A waterless natural gel concentrate with the cleansing of power Quillaja Saponaria a natural soap extract combined with the vitamin-rich purifying powers of Coconut, Dilo, and Moringa oils to leave skin feeling soft, fresh, and nourished.
- Effortlessly removes face and eye makeup
- Purifies and nourishes the skin
- Waterless formula
- Natural cleanser
- Transforms from balm to milk
- Great for sensitive skin
How to use:
Warm a small amount of balm between palms and massage into dry skin using circular motions, add water and the balm turns to milk. Gently remove with a warm, damp cleansing cloth.
- 99% Natural Origin
- Quillaja Saponaria, Soap Bark is a natural soap, cleanser, and foaming agent.
- Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera): Hydrating, nourishing, and deeply moisturizing to the skin.
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) seed oil:
A nutrient-dense super nourishing and moisturizing oil which brightens and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dilo Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum): Soothes and calms skin and is anti-bacterial, helps regenerate skin cells and soothe irritation. High in Omegas 3, 6 & 9. Anti-Aging.
- Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Extract: A beautiful flowering herb that is a great cleansing agent. Soothes skin from irritations, protects against free radical damage, it is also anti-inflammatory.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
iGlow Spa will provide you with a refund or an exchange for full priced items, only when:
- The goods have not been damaged, opened or used.
- The goods are returned within 7 day of purchase date
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
The goods are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags still intact. Return shipping costs are at the expense of the purchaser.
iGlow Spa will always provide you with a refund at our discretion for items that:
- Are faulty (unless caused by you)
- Are different to the goods that you ordered
Shipping Charge: Flat rate of $10 for courier delivery anywhere in New Zealand. We do not ship internationally.
As we use couriers to deliver goods, you must use an actual physical street address not a Box number.
Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery depending upon your location within New Zealand. Orders placed after 4.30pm will be processed on the following day. If we do not have that item in stock, we will email you asking whether you still want the product when it comes in or if you would like us to refund your credit card.
All items are carefully checked before dispatch.